Visit the Evolved EMDR website for more information about the EMDR and practice building consultation services, as well as the live online course, The Hybrid Model for Offering EMDR Intensives.
EMDR Certification is an advanced level of training, experience, and expertise, beyond that of EMDR Basic Training.
While certification is not required, I believe my relationship with my consultant and colleagues during the certification process made a significant impact. It gave me the confidence to pivot my practice, using EMDR as my primary modality and then offering intensives
My goal is to offer a supportive environment for you to learn and grow.
Consultation will include a focus on case conceptualization in all 8 phases, will be IFS/Ego State informed, will address when to modify the standard protocol, and will include exploration of attunement, effective use of self.
Groups will be limited to 8 participants per each 2-hour group and will be offered monthly through Zoom. All groups are on EST and offered in a series of 5 sessions.
I will gladly schedule a discovery call if you would like to make sure we are a good fit prior to reserving your spot in the group or scheduling a 1:1 consultation session. Just email to set up a call or to reserve a spot at [email protected].
What is the process of becoming certified?
EMDRIA has specific expectations and requirements that must be fulfilled to apply for certification.
- Complete all requirements of Basic Training with an EMDRIA approved trainer & training.
- 20 additional hours of consultation with an approved consultant. A portion of these hours can be completed with a consultant in training, however 5 must come from a fully approved consultant. These are additional hours beyond the 10 you complete in Basic Training.
- 10 of these hours must be individual consultation. 10 may be completed in a group setting.
- Completion of at least 50 EMDR reprocessing sessions with at least 25 clients. Documentation of this requirement is provided to EMDRIA in the form of a notarized letter.
- Licensure in a mental health profession
- 12 hours of advanced CEs in EMDR
- 3 letters of recommendation
Fees & Payment
My fee for individual consultation is $150/hour.
Group consultation is $100/2-hour group.
Email me at [email protected] to schedule a consult or reserve your spot. Space is limited.