EMDR Certification is an advanced level of training, experience, and expertise, beyond that of EMDR Basic Training.
While certification is not required, I believe my relationship with my consultant and colleagues during the certification process made a significant impact. It gave me the confidence to pivot my practice, using EMDR as my primary modality and then offering intensives
My goal is to offer a supportive environment for you to learn and grow.
Consultation will include a focus on case conceptualization in all 8 phases, will be IFS/Ego State informed, will address when to modify the standard protocol, and will include exploration of attunement, effective use of self.
Groups will be limited to 6 participants per each 2-hour group and will be offered monthly through Zoom. All groups are on EST and offered in a series of 5 monthly sessions.
I will gladly schedule a consult call if you would like to make sure we are a good fit prior to reserving your spot in the group or scheduling a 1:1 consultation session. Just email to set up a call or to reserve a spot at [email protected].
What is the process of becoming certified?
EMDRIA has specific expectations and requirements that must be fulfilled to apply for certification.
- Complete all requirements of Basic Training with an EMDRIA approved trainer & training.
- 20 additional hours of consultation with an approved consultant. A portion of these hours can be completed with a consultant in training, however 5 must come from a fully approved consultant. These are additional hours beyond the 10 you complete in Basic Training.
- 10 of these hours must be individual consultation. 10 may be completed in a group setting.
- Completion of at least 50 EMDR reprocessing sessions with at least 25 clients. Documentation of this requirement is provided to EMDRIA in the form of a notarized letter.
- Licensure in a mental health profession
- 12 hours of advanced CEs in EMDR
- 3 letters of recommendation
Fees & Payment
My fee for individual consultation is $115/hour.
Group consultation is $65/120-minute group.
Email me ( [email protected] ) to schedule a consult or reserve your spot. Space is limited.